Book Title: Gifted and Talented Test Prep 1: Geared For NNAT and OLSAT For Ages 3-6
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Jack and Jill Publishing Inc
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: Gifted test prep book for the OLSAT, NNAT2, and COGAT; Workbook for children in preschool and kindergarten (Gifted Games)
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: NNAT2 Preparation Guide and Workbook. PreK and Kindergarten Gifted and Talented Workbook. Preschool Prep Book. NYC Gifted and Talented Test Prep. NNAT Prep.
- Gifted Testing Flash Cards – Verbal Concepts and Vocabulary for Pre-K – 2nd Grade – Kindergarten Educational Toy Practice for CogAT test, OLSAT test, ITBS, NYC Gifted and Talented, WISC, WPPSI
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: OLSAT Preparation Guide & Workbook. Preschool Prep Book. PreK and Kindergarten Gifted and Talented Workbook. NYC ... Talented Test Prep. Practice Book for OLSAT.
- Gifted and Talented: NNAT Practice Test Prep for Kindergarten and 1st Grade: with additional OLSAT Practice (Gifted and Talented Test Prep) (Volume 1)
- Gifted and Talented NNAT Test Prep: Gifted test prep book for the NNAT; Workbook for children in preschool and kindergarten (Gifted Games)
- OLSAT® PRACTICE TEST Gifted and Talented Prep for Kindergarten and 1st Grade: Gifted and Talented Prep (Gifted and Talented Practice Test) (Volume 2)
- Gifted and Talented OLSAT Test Prep: Gifted test prep book for the OLSAT; Workbook for children in preschool and kindergarten (Gifted Games)
- Testing for Kindergarten: Simple Strategies to Help Your Child Ace the Tests for: Public School Placement, Private School Admissions, Gifted Program Qualification
- Gifted Testing Flash Cards (2-Pack) – Verbal and Spatial Concepts for Pre-K - 2nd Grade – Practice for CogAT test, OLSAT test, NNAT test, NYC Gifted and Talented, ITBS test, WISC, WPPSI, AABL
This book is a 120 full color paged children's test prep workbook for gifted and talented training from ages 3-6. It is geared toward the NNAT and the OLSAT test, which is used widely as a gifted and talented qualification test. It may also be used to prep for other gifted and talented children's standardized tests. The book contains 10 different topics in which children will be able to learn different things. These topics are Identifying Colors and Shapes, Relating and Connecting Ideas, Completing Patterns, Counting, Number Patterns, Prepositions, Picture Analogies, Finding Differences, Finding Similarities, and Sequences. These exercises are meant to provoke and satisfy young children's curiosity and imagination in order to help them reach their fullest potential. A practice test is included at the end of the book with listening prompts that are meant to be read to the children, mocking real testing situations. This allows for parents to also play an active role in enhancing and furthering their children's learning process. Children who use this book will be able to learn alongside Jack and Jill, who are two characters in the book that appear in each topic, so that children may learn in a familiar environment. Our goal is to making the learning process enjoyable and fun for the children, because we believe that they will learn the most in this way. The book is colorful and kid-friendly. We wish you the best in this new and exciting journey!